Friday, August 1, 2008

ugly dolls!

I ran into these at the Bellevue Arts Museum gift shop while parkers mom was in town. while we were gawking and scratching are heads over these dolls, the girl working there told us all about how they are the new hottest "thing." Check them out here. Read the story of how the company got started. It's really sweet! Each doll has a name and a personality. so cool. how come I didn't think of this?

3 comments:

John and Erin said...

I'm pissed... is that all you have to do to make a buck.

Karamea said...

i bought an ugly doll while i was living in florida to hang from my rearview mirror. for some reason i loved them! they were so quirky and cute. definitely very odd.
anywho! came across your blog and thought i'd say hello! you two are very cute together and i'm definitely jealous of where you live! someday i plan on visiting seattle! hope things are good!

amy said...

yeah. ugly dolls are seriously so in right now. they are everywhere. me and melissa always want to make them.