Friday, July 25, 2008

i love...

so you think you can dance! parker and i are both addicted. first of all i have to say i love twitch. He is by far my favorite guy. i like josh but haven't formed any kind of attatchment to mark. glad that comfort is gone again for the 2nd time...i mean she is great...but really only at hip hop and the other dancers are so much better. I almost cried when karrington got kicked off. I can't decide who my favorite girl is now! I have a sort of love-hate relationship with katee. She is really an amazing dancer but i've been holding a grudge since they were picking top twenty and she said she wouldn't come back next year if she didn't make it this year... i mean she's only 18 (maybe 19)! but she is growing on me! Chelsi is adorable and i thought she did really well this last week. kourtney i just feel so so about... who are you guys liking!? is anyone else watching this season?

9 comments:

KatBouska said...

I just got into this show and I can SO see how it could be addicting.

The Kitchens said...

yes! i am a fellow addict. i loved will and i am so sad he is gone... SO happy comfort got the boot... katee is really growing on me... always loved chelsie... joshua is bomb... twitch is sweet... kourtney is cute but not my favorite... mark should be the next to go even though i like him. those are my thoughts! haha

The Kitchens said...

me and you should have tried out with some of our "miss candy" dance moves... maybe dance around with a scarf or something. haha that would have rocked the house!

Lexie said...

We love it too! Crazy that Chelsi is Chris's sister huh? They actually used to be in Devan's home ward, so we're kinda partial to her. I'm really glad comfort is gone, and I'm not sure which boy is my favorite.

Charlene said...

I almost cried when Gev and Will left. I wanted Will to survive until the end! My new fav boy is Josh and Chelsi is my fav girl. I'm not sure what I think about Katee either. I just know I love this show!

John and Erin said...

John and i haven't missed a pinch of it. We love it! This season there are too many that I like. I love them all. Still a little depressed that Will got kicked off. I love Mark but it was his time to go last night. America got it right with Comfort.

Genna said...

Katie! How's life? Do you miss Provo yet? =) Any kids on the way?

Stephanie said...

Watching this show is kinda like a drug. My husband says I'm married to the TV on Wed and Thurs. Now there are only 4, I hated to say goodbye to any of them really. I'm really curious to see who wins though... who has the votes behind them?

manders said...

I am with you all the way I love the show. I believe its going to come down to Joshua and Katee. I can't wait to see them on 9-20 in seattle. Dont'worry I will take lots of pics. hahaha. Hope you two are doing well.