Friday, August 22, 2008

yay for parker! 100 big ones.

yep he did it. after a long summer of hard work he finally reached his goal of 100 sales...and kept going. let me just tell you that parker was the first guy out here selling and now he is the last...that boy has determination and dedication...along with a bunch of other good stuff. I just wanted to say congratulations!! he definitely had some hard days and weeks but he stuck it out and i'm so proud of him! we sure have been blessed. it's been a really good experience for us to be out here this summer. I would tell almost any newly-wed couple to move away from their family and friends for a little while where you can really just have eachother to rely on and spend time with and really get to know eachother. i've loved having so much good quality parker and kate time.

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

YEAH PARKER!!!! Buddy is at 99. Holy cow! That's just awesome! I can't believe he out-did his managers. What a guy!

Shelley Eggett said...

Good Job Parker!! What a fun experience for you guys to just be the 2 of you for a while!! You guys are SO sweet to each other, keep it up!

Allie said...

Hey Davidsons, I found you on the Mayfield blog. Its great to see what you are up to!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

never was a doubt :-) congrats you guys! we miss and love you all the time

Kellie said...

Hey Kate, it's Kellie, I haven't seen you forever. I just wondered how things were going, you look so happy

Unknown said...

hey Katie- this is lainee cooper- i have not talked nor seen you in FOREVER!!! You are so dang cute! How is everything going???