Friday, August 1, 2008

peach pie, fish tacos, and date night

one twothreefour
i made parker's favorite peach pie on saturday after hearing about it for so long...(both the process and the deliciousness). It turned out really yummy even though I put too much of the gooey orange topping on top of the peaches. i decided to take park on a date since he is always doing sweet things for me and works so hard everyday for our family! the family I work for were out of town this weekend and invited us to come over and use their house...(they live on a lake and have an awesome, beautiful house).
we used their canoe and lake as a picnic spot for our fish tacos and jaritos.

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Looks gorgeous! Not as gorgeous as the warm sand that we are going to soak our feet in ASAP!!!!!

Jennie B. said...

P.S. I want your pie recipe. Looks SOOO yummy.

John and Erin said...

Yup I second that... I know parkers got a sweet tooth so if that's his favorite then I've got to try it.

Ashley said...

That pie looks amazing! If you give the recipe to jennie pass it my way too. How's parker doing with "knocking doors"? Heather says he's doing awesome. Good for you guys! Tell him hi. Hope all is well for both of you.

carly said...

hey kate!i'm glad i found you. you and parker look like youre having so much fun in Seattle.
and it looks like you're eating great!

the murdocks said...

Hey Parker and Katie! Ok, I'm sure Parker hardly looks at this blog, and Katie you have no clue who I am. I am just a friend from high school who came across your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. And I love your blog! You have a creative eye, which I love. Please tell Parker hello...it looks like you guys are having fun!