Tuesday, June 16, 2009

why

Ed why?! So sad to see you go!!! Definitely a front runner for me and wish he wasn't so attatched to work although it's understandable. If Wes stays on one more week, I am going to puke. WHY does Jillian like him!?

8 comments:

manders said...

seriously I am 100% with you. I can't stand him or foot boy tanner or micheal cute but not for her. I really like jesse, reid, kiptyn, and possibly jake. We shall see

Jennie B. said...

Ed was my favorite. Heartbreaking.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

ED!!! so sad, he was the best one out there.

Ashley said...

AH! Wes drives me CRAZY!!!! Ed was super cute. Sad he left!

Ashlie Castle said...

Hey! Bryan said that him and Parker were talking about blogs and neither of them knew how to do anything with them.. haha, but we found yours :) We never knew what great cooks you two were!! We couldnt believe how many things you guys cook!! Anytime you have leftovers feel free to send them over :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I miss you!

John and Erin said...

I was all for Ed too. I'm still hoping that he'll come back.

John and Erin said...

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that keeps getting sucked into this show!