Monday, June 22, 2009

missing sisters.

emily, (not usually found without jim) on a day trip to Cozumel.

melissa and amy last summer when they were visiting p and myself in seattle.
amy, teaching in india.


my sisters are world travelers and I long to be with them. where are they? Emily is in playa de carmen, Mexico for the moment, getting a 3 month crash course in espanol. and amy and Melissa are in India teaching at a school called Shanti Bhavan. So this summer I feel completely deprived of sister time. I'm missing the talking, laughing, crying, clothes swapping, and cooking. I really can't wait till they get home although Melissa will be going to Michigan for medical school in August and Emily is usually flying to some exotic destination. there is just something about sisters that is so comforting. You know they appreciate you for who you are and know you like only a sister can. Despite the sister arguments and fights, you know they will always be there for you! I love my sisters!! Be safe!


3 comments:

Erin said...

I hear you! Most of my sisters are not currently living in the same state! Maybe some girl cousin time could be a good substitute!

brittany said...

ok, i just have to tell you that i'm dying at your bachelorette post! haha first of all, nice job finding such a cute picture of ed! i might have to go hunt him down since he left the show! haha but i was way sad too. he was definitely one of my favorites. and wes! what the heck. he is such a weez ball! i can't believe she likes him. gross! i wish you were here to watch the bachelorette with me! too bad we can't just tell jillian who to choose since she obviously isn't smart enough to do it herself! haha anyway... just had to agree with you. love you!

Lexie said...

such cute sisters! Why are you hating your hair? I wanna see it...oh and by the way...will you please call me next time your down. I need to see you. We have to do lunch or something. Love you!