Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy 26 to Parker!

we had a little family party up at parker's parents house on sunday night to celebrate his birthday. kelli and brent made a delicious dinner and parker got some great presents and of course, parker won the weekly front yard golf tournament. just a lovely night. Today is his actual birthday and we are going to dinner tonight...he may even get to get a new set of clubs if he's lucky:) I just wanted to let parker know how much I love him and am grateful for him! He is SO sweet and fun and such a cutie. I lOVE that boy! I don't know how I ever lived without him. He is my best friend! Happy Birthday Park!!

2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Happy Birthday Tu Park!

John and Erin said...

Parker Happy Bday!!! How have you guys been? I just found this awesome website that you should check out. It's freebirthdaytreats.com and you can get free ice cream from Coldstone, a free steak dinner from Black Angus, free burger from Red Robin. Check it out. I think most of the stuff you have to use within one or two weeks of your bday. So go celebrate.