Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8.98

finally got a new purse... i love my old purse but i've had it for over a year and it's served me well, but it's starting to look a bit shabby. maybe it's looked this way for a while and no has told me. anyways i got this one while charlene was here (pics arriving soon) at steve and berry's from the SJP line BITTEN. everything is 8.98. it's so wonderful. too bad i just read that they are going bankrupt...

2 comments:

amy said...

i went to a Steve + Barry's when I went to Salt Lake. I was freaking out. I was like. WHY. it's such a good idea. I think it is geared toward low-income families so i am sad to hear it's going under. But Meg got a cute wallet there.

Did you and Char take more pictures than that?

Charlene said...

I was so excited when we walked into Steve and Barry's I'm sad it's going under too.

p.s.
Amy! of course we took more pictures. Kate and I are like the two most camera happy people around :) love you.

p.s.s
Kate i'm commenting on your blog so you should comment on mine. I'm so desparate for some. love you.