Wednesday, July 16, 2008

houston

could it be? we went to a job interview down in houston a couple weeks ago... still trying to decide! making decisons is so hard! can you picture it?? we went downtown at the perfect time. there was NO one out (except for a few homeless people) but it was sunset, really pretty, and i was impressed with how clean it was.

this is the room we stayed in. i thought it was the perfect studio set up... i always thought it would be awkward to live in a studio if you ever had people over... but i think with this little ditty, it would be really nice.i love the spinning flat screen. and the bedroom part seems so private. pretty cool right?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Houston? What kind of job takes you there? It looks fabulous. Keep me updated.

John and Erin said...

Oh Way private... There's a whole half a wall with about 9 peepholes. You gotta love the studios! Ha Ha... Even though the 1 bedrooms are outrageously priced out here along with everything else, we had to go with the 1 bedroom. We want people to come visit. I love that you guys were the only two souls outside in that giant city.

Charlene said...

I LOVE that picture of you two right when you come to your page. it's awesome!

Shelley Eggett said...

Really? Houston? I went there 2 years ago and we stayed downtown. I liked it. It's so green and pretty, not at all what I expected from Texas. Kent's cousin and family live out there, and they love it. I just got done catching up on your blog, it looks like you guys are having such a fun experience in Seattle. Some good alone time for you and Parker too, You guys are so cute!