Thursday, May 29, 2008

mint

if i had $495 to spend on a dress, i would buy this. check out Mint by jodi arnold. there is a trunk show this weekend here in seattle. she has the prettiest clothes! i just can't imagine paying that much!

7 comments:

Charlene said...

i love that. Do you think I could wear it on my mission? JK :)

p.s. I had my stake pres. interview on tuesday night so they should've gone in yesterday!!!

Lexie said...

What the heck! I thought you left the blogging world because you left your other one. Somehow I found you again. I can't believe you're in Seattle! How fun! I miss you and love you. Please come visit me when your here. :) p.s. just found out john is getting married too on Amy's blog. She is so cute!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

I LOVE IT! lol

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Kate so great news! I got my moms member ID for DL!!!! so we should get together and listen...play on the pc...and chat...tomorrow? I HAVE to study today b/c I have a test tonight but let me know. If not I’ll call you because I’m not sure if you will check this again.
missed ya at the Temple! but next time for sure. toodles!

Jen Mabey said...

Wow I have never blogged. It is crazy. And the dress whoa expensive. I must be out of touch with style now that I have three kids, ask Parker if I would like that. Love ya and good to talk to you. Jenn

manders said...

That is such a cute dress but for the price no way! Anyway it was so fun to meet you and eat dinner at The Crab Pot. We definetly should get together with you two soon. I love your blog so far...

John and Erin said...

That really is just a cute dress. You'd look great in it too. So I'm going to encourage that purchase... I mean what's 5 hundred these days. You'll be able to wear it two or three times when you're not working your buns off to pay for it. So go for it! And can I borrow it when you get it?