Thursday, May 15, 2008
help wanted
i am getting super frustrated trying to find a job. not just any job but a job that isn't the exact opposite hours of my husbands work. not too much to ask right? it's my own fault though because i didn't really start looking for a job until i really wanted to be starting one. doesn't work that way i guess. it's funny how the thing i thought i didn't want to be doing is the exact thing i wish i were doing right now. now i have to wait 4-6 weeks for paperwork to go through. don't worry. i'll find something in the mean time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm so glad you decided that. that was the way i felt when i was trying so hard to get the freshman academy job. i was like in my interview thinking, "i do not want this job. i really don't want this job." and i think employers can tell when you really want something or not. and obviously heavenly father is looking out for us a ton. the hard part is realizing what he's got in mind might not be what we have been thinking.
Katie!
I'm glad you liked the invitation. I'm also glad you'll be there since your brother is getting married the same day! However, I'm pretty disappointed he's not marrying our humanities TA. Oh well. Good luck finding a job you like, I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment