so for some reason while we were eliminating stuff (mainly kitchen items, as that seemed to be what i had packed most of) from our overstuffed car before our move out here, i eliminated our silverware to 6 spoons, 6 forks, and 6 knives. i was trying to simplify...ya know? only bring the essentials. you think that would be enough utensils for 2 people, but apparently not for us. we run out of silverware ridiculously fast. i'm always washing them. who knew...? anyways today i ran the dishwasher since our dirty plates caught up to the utensils, if you know what i mean. this is what i found 15 minutes later... i have no clue.
remind anyone of raintree?
remind anyone of raintree?
2 comments:
wow. when I first saw this picture I thought it WAS a picture of Raintree :) that is hilarious!
p.s. i'm so so happy you have a blog. You have NO idea.
p.s.s. I will bring my own utensils when I come to visit you guys so don't worry about!
love ya
LOL...that is sooooooooooo funny!
Post a Comment