Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Davidson Nursery

Here are some pictures of baby girl's nursery! (yes, she is still nameless). It has been fun putting it all together with lots of help from parker and my family.
The floating shelf parker very securely anchored for baby's safety. Hanging are some original mcdonald children clothing, the yellow and bluish one hand made by mom.
The changing table.
The crib bedding I made and it was really easy! The giant flower was a joint effort from my sister melissa, my mom, and me although I would have to say it was mainly melissa's masterpeice. I love that flower! Also the white knitted blanket is from my mom made on special request!
more pics of the crib and room
Our hospital to-go bag. Complete with snacks (for parker), massager (for me), mints, clothes, books(which I am going to take out since after some thought I have concluded I probably won't be doing much reading in the hospital), extra camera battery, charger, etc. It's probably, acutally most definitely a little overkill but we are just trying to be prepared:)

And carseat! we opted for the pink! couldn't resist! as if you can't already tell, we can't wait!
And here is the obligatory pregnancy picture at 32 weeks (last week)! Yes, I am wearing parker's shirt since all of my clothes are now too small/tight/uncomfortable. I feel huge and can't imagine how this belly is going to get any bigger!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my gosh kate! Sarah and I are at work talking about how cute you are!! I absolutely LOVE your nursery. It is my dream to have a light grey nursery just like that! If only I can find a house! That baby is coming to one prepared little house! So cute!

Lexie said...

Love every bit of it and you!!! I miss you! Can't wait to see that cute baby.

Linds said...

you are beautiful! i love your nursery---every little detail just shouts LOVE. she's so lucky to have you.

Sarah Preston said...

You need to teach me how to crochet the alphabet. I know the basic crochet stuff but seriously it is all adorable! Your little girl is so lucky to come homw to the beautiful nursery.

Jennie B. said...

It's so delicate and sweet. I love it! Can't wait to meet her!

mylyn wood said...

beautiful! I love how simple and sweet it is. And PLEASE teach me how to crochet that blanket! So cute!

p.s. pregnancy looks SOO cute on you!

Harris Family said...

The nursery is adorable! I love the sentimental touches with the hand made afghans and vintage clothes. You are gorgeous as always! Good luck on the home stretch! I can't wait to see pictures of your lovely girl!

Dayna said...

You look absolutely beautiful! And the nursery is to die for cute!

Chris and Christina said...

You look fabulous! And you pull off the hubby's clothes amazingly! Beautiful! Great nursery too!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

I miss you my friend! The room is adorable and you look great!

Laura said...

cute!!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

akkkk ok first you're super cute! and 2nd my favorite thing is that baby dresser! did you restore it yourself or buy it like that and if so wear at?!!!! xoxo