Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Leah!

Leah Davidson finally arrived on April 14th, 2012 at 1:58 a.m. She was 8 lbs and 20 inches. She really scared us for about the first hour of her life but she is doing great now and is seriously the best baby ever. We love her way too much! 

I love hearing other people's birth stories but I am going to be a little selfish with mine and not share every detail. But I will share this little video Parker made for me. He was out of town on mother's day so he made this video for me to watch while he was gone. I love it so much... It makes it even more special because Parker made it and chose all the pictures and music. So sweet. It brings back so many memories of our whole journey of becoming parents. 














15 comments:

Emily said...

She is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the video! She is a lucky duck, I know you guys are great parents! We sure miss seeing you guys!

PS - Jimmer says that he wants to meet Leah sometime. :)

Chris and Christina said...

What a sweet moment at 3:00 and 7:22. So glad everything went well :) Such a beautiful family and gorgeous baby girl.

Jarom & Marisa said...

So cute Kate. You are adorable, and so is Leah! So glad you are both doing well....loved the video. :)

Laura said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!!

Charlene said...

katie, you are such a great mom. it comes so natural to you. and parker is a great dad. I love you guys! got a little teary-eyed at a few parts.

this also made me want to have a baby!!

Harris Family said...

She is beautiful and so are you! Congratulations! Where do you guys live? Mitchell and I just moved back to Utah a couple of months ago, we live in Lehi. :)

Emily Mortenson said...

the pictures turned out way cute! love that video parker made, so sweet!
haven misses leah....

Whitney said...

I loved the video... parker did such a great job!! I miss baby leah i feel like i haven't seen her forever!!!

kate + parker said...

Melanie, we are up in Riverton so not too far from you guys! Did you buy a house? Are you working?

John and Erin said...

So thoughtful Parker! It was so fun to watch that. I'm so happy for you guys. Love your family pictures.

Linds said...

Congrats! She's adorable!

Aston Family said...

LOVE all the pics and video! COngrats! She is perfect! Glad baby Leah is doing GREAT!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

i am sooooooooooo happy for the video! :) akkkk you guys are super cute and so glad to hear all is well...Leah is adorable :) Congrats

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Leah is beautiful. I miss you a lot, and next time I am in Utah we need to have lunch or something!

DCAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-armor-mountain-high-polish-black-ice-49299-original-made-in-usa