I miss dr laura. I used to plan my grocery store runs for between 1-4 so I could listen to her show. Now she's gone and stinking Sean Hannity took her place. No offense but I'm just not a fan. 

On the upside, Conan is back!! Watched the premeire last night and couldn't stop laughing. I love this guy.


3 comments:
Wait...Dr. Laura is gone!?! I used to listen to her in the car too! And I even tuned in on the internet sometimes when I was home...I think I liked feeling like I am WAY smarter than the dumb people who call her with their problems. Too bad she's gone. :)
Hey Kate! Where is Conan back? I don't have regular TV, so I am out of it. I had no idea. I like his beard, though.
I dunno, Dr. Laura was so mean, though. I think the best radio host out there is Dave Ramsey, definitely the nicest radio host at least.
Post a Comment