add ginger and garlic and asian spices if you have them to ground pork/chicken. more ginger and garlic the better..
when the meat is cooked, mix with shredded cabbage and carrots. you can buy a package of coleslaw instead. Also i sauteed the veggies in water and soy sauce for a minute before mixing with the meat.

put the mixture in the wrapper... fold the bottom corner up first then right, left... then roll!when the meat is cooked, mix with shredded cabbage and carrots. you can buy a package of coleslaw instead. Also i sauteed the veggies in water and soy sauce for a minute before mixing with the meat.
Also...Made this shirt for myself from a template found HERE. SO sad that Conan is leaving the tonight show! seriously I really enjoy watching his show... I'll miss it on those nights I can't sleep!
Also.. Had an interview yesterday... It went well but I seriously just hate interviewing.. I get so nervous but this note of encouragement from parker on my way out the door calmed my nerves a bit!


5 comments:
You should come interview at the U... We're hiring, but I think for just straight nights right now.
yum. those egg rolls look real tasty. i love that you are always cooking new things. im the worst...its always the same ole around here.
i hope all went well with the interview :)
Well hurry up and take your test so you can apply again! Have you scheduled a date yet?
You are so cute. I wish I could have been there to eat them.
I might make them myself actually. The "less meat" version. (and, yes, we all miss Conan)
Post a Comment