Thursday, January 28, 2010
NCLEX
feb 1st. It's almost here... SO nervous but i can't wait for it to be over. it makes it really feel like i'm graduated since this is the test I have spent the last 4 and 1/2 years preparing for...and it's the last test i'm going to take for a LONG time (that is if i pass). I have literally done thousands of practice questions the last few months. hopefully it all pays off and I will be a licensed RN by this time next week! i'm still interviewing and looking for jobs in the area which is tedious and tiring but things should get easier once I have my license. For now I'm just going to review some last essential things and then try to relax a bit before the test! wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so excited for you! GOOD LUCK!!
Gambatte ne! GOOD LUCK!
Although it's nearly impossible...try not to stress and just have confidence in yourself! Just about every RN I know (including myself) walks out of that test feeling like they failed, but I rarely hear of anyone actually failing. Do something fun after you finish because you deserve it after all your hard work! Best of luck! Let me know how it goes! Love you!
Good luck Crazy Kate!!!!!! I know you'll do so great! Congratulations! What a feeling!
Good luck.Don't over think the questions. I was one of the lucky ones you answered every single question.You will do awesome.
Kate, thanks for the comment and your email! Glad I found your blog. GOOD LUCK on your test. You'll do great I'm sure. :)
Good luck! You are AMAZING and will do great... I just know it :)
Kate!! You cute thing! Oh my goodness, I didn't know you had a blog!! I guess that makes me a blog stocker -Wahahah!! I miss seeing all your faces every week -so sad. But I'm excited to hear about your test results!! Keep me posted!!! -Jessica
Post a Comment