parker generously bought me a new camera for christmas since i broke my last one (oops)... Of course, as i was learning how to use it, i took a billion pictures and video which i subsequently erased when i "formatted" my memory card which actually erased everything!! So i have no pictures of christmas or my family.. just these few to share... I will have to wait until my sisters send me some pics --hint, hint-- These are a few I took the last day in st george at Elijah's blessing... Don't think I am horrible for taking pictures in church. It was a rare occasion to have my entire family on one pew and I couldn't resist a couple shots. sorry they are blurry.


We are all so infatuated with Eli. He is the coolest baby. and Jon and Jen are the best parents. it is no wonder that he is so calm and well adjusted to life already.As for me... I'm trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with myself while everyone is starting back up school. I'm not completely nostalgic yet although I did watch the Samuelsons devotional this morning. Comforting to know they will always be going on tuesdays at 11 just in case I need a pick-me-up. Still looking for a job and anticipating taking THE test. Wish me luck... I hope to take it within the next couple of weeks!

4 comments:
which test are you taking?
Good luck with boards!!!! Nursing school is the worst and I am sooo jealous you are done!! :) Congrats again!! Study hard! I am sure you will do GREAT!
Good luck on your test! Nieces and nephews are seriously the best. So fun that you got a new camera! I learned this little jewel not long ago and thought I would pass it on... apparently your camera's memory card is like any other electronic device and there are "proper" ways to take care of it. You should never delete pictures when your computer asks you to after downloading. Always format your memory card to delete.
nice picture of me. was that really necessary? haha
Post a Comment