

graduation was great. It gave me a twinge of desire to get a master's degree but not at the same time. Thank you family for coming to support me! It was a beautiful day. I love the student speaker that talked about all the hard work we have done to graduate but that sometimes it is the people around us that make bigger sacrifices than we do. Parker has put up with a lot and has given up things he wanted to do so that I can finish school and I am so grateful for that! Also my parents have been there every step of the way and been so encouraging and supportive. Thank you family. i love you. I'm almost done!
2 comments:
Congrats Kate! That's way exciting and impressive. I'm happy for you guys.
those pictures are so cute. blue and green. good job kate.
Post a Comment