Thursday, August 20, 2009
katie + ryan
katie got married on tuesday at the draper temple. it was such a beautiful ceremony, beautiful day, beautiful bride and groom. I love going to temple weddings because I don't think I heard a thing on my wedding day...I was way too nervous and overwhelmed so going to others peoples weddings lets me here everything I missed. Ryan's grandpa preformed the marraige and it was really beautiful. katie has been one of my best friends since freshmen year. She and Ryan make a great couple. I couldn't be happier for her.
claire the photographer/bridesmaid. Her pictures are much prettier than mine. Check them out at here. Claire also did my engagement photos which I love.
Claire, me, Linda, Emily. We all lived on the 7th floor of Deseret Towers freshmen year, may it rest in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment