was so good... i loved every minute of it. katie rose clark (glinda) and donna vivino (elphaba) were amazing! i knew a little about the story line and we had been listening to the the soundtrack for a couple months but it was way beyond my expectations! It made me wish I knew how to sing and act because it just looks like so much fun and those ladies are seriously SO talented. Parker loved it too and has been singing it nonstop lately. we want to go again!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wicked
was so good... i loved every minute of it. katie rose clark (glinda) and donna vivino (elphaba) were amazing! i knew a little about the story line and we had been listening to the the soundtrack for a couple months but it was way beyond my expectations! It made me wish I knew how to sing and act because it just looks like so much fun and those ladies are seriously SO talented. Parker loved it too and has been singing it nonstop lately. we want to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh my gosh I loved this play too! We went to it when we went out to Chicago and I want to see it again. It's so good that Devan even liked it. :)
I loved wicked!! AMAZING!!
LOVED THAT SHOW! Saw it and want to see it again (smile)
Post a Comment