
Friday, April 3, 2009
the happiest place on earth
We just got back from California a couple nights ago and immediately wanted to go back. We left sunny beaches and got freezing snowy weather! Disneyland was magical despite the inflated prices and long lines. I only went once as a little kid, which I don't remember, and then later went 3 times in high school for various events. So the disneyland that I knew was running from ride to ride with our fast passes to get in as many "big" rides as possible. This time around, we had three days and we were with P's whole family including 2 neices and a nephew. We did a ton of the fantasy, little kid things I have never done. I loved it. We still got to do some big kid stuff:) And I am pretty sure we got maximum use out of our fast passes which gives me a great sense of satisfaction.
Parker and his neices offf in the distance the first morning. 

riding the matterhorn



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun! It was really good to hang out with you guys for a bit! We need to do more this summer! : )
Post a Comment