Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 1 Year to us!

the sunset for us of course...

Dinner Here...Dessert at home... delicious wedding cake... spoiled kate... He got me flowers like the ones from our wedding...made me a calendar with pictures from the year... and inside the calendar on the month of April was WICKED tickets!!! What a sweetie pie. Completely suprised me again. I have been saying I want to go for months but when I saw the prices, I said nevermind! Luckily Parker got a good deal and we are going in April. Besides the fact that Parker gives great gifts, he is a great husband. I am really the luckiest girl to have him as my husband. This has been the best year of my life because I have spent every day with him! I can't beleive that we have been married a year. I have learned a lot this year about myself and parker and it has gone by so fast. I hope to make our 2nd year of marriage even better.

3 comments:

erica said...

wow, that year went by fast! congrats guys! how lucky you got tickets to wicked....i heard they sold out within like an hour. looks like you guys had a merry christmas! happy anniversary again...now its time for kids!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Happy Anniversary! You really are probably the cutest married couple ever.

Blake and Aubree said...

Kate!!! i miss you guys!!! yes we definitely need to get together SOON!!! call me when you have a second and we will plan something! Parker is so cute what a sweetheart all those nice things he did for your anniversary!! you deserve every bit of it!! i love you!!!

oh also i need the update on charlene and the mission!!