We had such a great christmas with Parker's family. I think my favorite part was the talent show where I got parker to sing "Hark the Herald.." while i played the violin. I loved it! I wish everyone could have heard it...priceless. We missed the family movie on Christmas Eve because of traffic but met up with everyone for Olive Garden and Temple Square.

Parker completely suprised me with this little beauty!! It was the only thing I really asked for but he acted like he wasn't getting it for various reasons and he actually wrapped a different size/weight present and put it under the tree to fool me even more. On Christmas morning he ran to the other room and brought this out! I love it so much! I have already started making some pillow cases for our bed. If anyone has a good sewing pattern or link for any project... I want to do lots with this sewing machine. I already have a list of projects but I want more.
No comments:
Post a Comment