gotta love self timer...
On New Years Day we drove up to Jackson Hole with the Mayfields. We ate at Merry Piglets, saw Valkyrie, walked around down town, went snow shoeing, sledding, and of course watched the Utes game! It was a great time to spend time together and hang with jon and errin who we don't get to see very often anymore! Anyways the holidays were great and I am excited to get settled back into real life and school and new years resolutions. I love making resolutions... there is something refreshing and exciting about writing them down and making a plan for accomplishing. So many ways to grow and become better! Good luck to everyone and their goals for 2009!

3 comments:
New years was so fun! I'm so glad you guys came let's hang again soon!
Thanks Again P and K! It was an awesome relaxing trip. We loved spending some quality time with ya. I only wish we could have got that Georgia Mud Fudge!
Hi Katie! It's so nice to hear from you I've missed you! It's crazy you live in Seattle- my husband spent a few years living there when I met him. He took me back to visit it's gorgeous- we may move there in a couple of years (hopeful!) How is everything with you up there? Keep me in touch- Annette
Post a Comment