Friday, October 24, 2008
hello blog...
so I am finally updating my blog. I can hardly beleive it myself. I didn't know if I would ever blog again but here I am with some extra time on my hands. So now i get to play catch up... So on our way home from Seattle we decided to take a drive down through Oregon and California to see the Redwood forest and visit John and Errin in San Francisco. here a few quick highlights.
These trees are so huge and and beautiful. Some of them are thousands of years old. It is pretty awe-inspiring to see them. There are tons of camping spots and hikes to go on in the park (which is huge) but we just went on a few hikes as we drove through.
just a tree stump
on one side of the highway was forest and the other side was all beach. Cold beaches but really cool. Don't get to see those rocky, misty beaches very often. 

We stayed at john and erin's in palo alto which was really fun and they were so great to have us. we spent a day down town at some of the touristy places and some of the not so touristy places. I don't know if I can hack the San Fran public transportation system again. We pretty much got beat up in little old ladies in china town and crazy men on the BART (subway). if you haven't heard the story, you need to. We spent a day down in San Jose at an awesome beach and went to giants game with John and E. It was a really fun way to end our summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Do you accept? No! I do not accept. His name was Bart?
I can't believe those trees! craziness
Those trees are sooo cool!! Wow. I want to go on a trip now. How was the Giants game? I love that park and that team!! Ask Heather to tell you about time she said the "f" word ther. haha.
i'm so glad you finally updated! Those trees are awesome!
Welcome back to blogging. I'm so glad you guys came out because It wasn't one bit on your way. But we loved seeing you guys and spending some fun with ya. I'm glad you made it out of public trans alive. We took it the other day and I'm not a fan of it either. Your pics with the redwoods are awesome. We've got to make it up there. Sounds like Boston and New York were a blast. Blog more!
It's nice to have you back!! You guys have been to some awesome places from one side of the country to the other. I love all the pics.
Post a Comment