Wednesday, June 11, 2008

pizza + birthday

we made pizza on sunday with sarah and jordan. still trying to perfect that crust, but it turned out pretty dang good. the bbq was the favorite. we had more friends over that night for games and parker's moms ice cream dessert thingy that is way harder to make than i had guessed and basically turned out to be scrambled mush but still tasted really yummy.parker opened his presents in the morning and had a omelette and smoothie..after work that night we had cake and ice cream over at the office with everyone. it was tylers birthday too so they got to share a cake:) all in all it was a great couple days and to top it off, the five systems parker sold on saturday (yes five!) all got installed on his birthday. yay for parker! he is so amazing.

4 comments:

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Kate!!!!!!!!! I miss you! ok so I text you and called but not sure if you got them since of reception...i want to go for a walk and seeing if you want to...or listen to dr. laura and/or meet up with lisa...okie
LOVE IS GREAT with our great hubbies (smile).
the pizza and desert(s) were sooooooooo yummy too LOL...anywho I better run my dearest talk to you soon

Charlene said...

k all the food on this post looks way good. It could be that I'm starving right now but you guys know how to eat! Miss you lots.

Stephanie said...

Lucky guy...he got a 3 day celebration. You are a great wife!

Lexie said...

Fun pizza night! I hope Parker had a good birthday. I was in school for the summer...but we just finished summer semester on thursday. YAY! It feels SO good to have a break.