Wednesday, June 11, 2008

where in the world...

...is charlene going? a very important peice of mail may be arriving soon at charlene's house. any guesses where she's going?

2 comments:

Charlene said...

ohh :) thanks katie! Where do you think I'm going?!

You should go here

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104379891686029718013.00044f028c4be09e5b774

Dean set up a google map for me in the office and everyone has been gueesing where i'm going. You get three guesses and if Parker wants, he gets three guesses too... but only three! I'm going to call my bishop in about 15 minutes and see if my papers have been shipped!!! If they have been i'll have it tomorrow or friday. holy crap.
lots of love,
Charlene

Lexie said...

CRAZY!!! I think she's going to Austria. My mom and dad just went there and LOVED it and I could totally picture her there. :) Happy Birthday Parker! Looks like you're having so much fun up there!