Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's official...


Coming April 9th, 2012

Baby girl Davidson!

24 comments:

manders said...

wondered what happened to you two...Congrats so exciting another davidson to add. post prego pics soon.

Erin said...

Yay! So excited for you two! Baby girls are the best! Hope you're feeling good!

Harris Family said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling good and doing well! Baby girls are the best! :)

Laura said...

Congrats!!!

brittany said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! How fun! Maybe you should move back to St George someday and your cute little girl could go to school with my twins! haha But for real though...
Can't wait to hear how everything goes for you!

Linds said...

Wahoo! I'm thrilled for you! I'm due on the 9th too. It's a race ;)

Dayna said...

I am so happy to hear your news! Congrats! You will be the best mommy!!!

Chris and Christina said...

Congrats! There have been tons of little boys being born, it's about time somebody is gonna have a little girl for all those boys!

mylyn wood said...

congratulations! i have no doubts she will be GORGEOUS like her momma.

The Walkers said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! You just can't know how wonderful it is till you experience it for yourself :)

Lexie said...

Yay!!! You're going to be the best mommy to that little girl! What a lucky baby!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Ah! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you two!

Paula said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting! Girls are so fun, I hope you are feeling well.

Aston Family said...

CONGRATS! We are soooooo very excited for you guys!!! Motherhood is amazing!!! And a girl!!!! :) Little girls are the best! But of course we are a lil biased!!! Soooo very excited for you guys!!

The Rider Family said...

Congrats to you both that is so exciting and a little girl so much fun! can't wait to see pictures !!

Ashlie Castle said...

congrats guys!! hope you're both doing great, we're so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm soo exciting. Your blog is so cute! You can accidentally text me anytime :)

Unknown said...

And by saying "I'm so exciting" I meant "I'm so excited"... but that just means you can tell how excited I really am. Can wait to see the lil chicklet!

janderson said...

I know I'm a little late, but WOW Kate!!! Very exciting. It's about time he he ;P

Ariel said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! Congrats you guys :)

erica said...

wahoo! so excited for you guys :)

Jami said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile! Congrats! We are having a little girl April 4th. Its a great time of year to have a baby. So excited for you!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

congrats you guys!!!!! :) yay!

Katie Robison said...

Congratulations, Katie!!! I'm so excited for you!