Tuesday, June 8, 2010

roomies

parker has been out of town a few weeks this summer for work. and since I watch too much Law and Order and freak myself out at night, Charlene has been staying with me while P is out of town (also it was just really fun to have charlene staying with me and pretending like we were roomies again). I'm always amazed how nothing ever changes with charlene. since the 7th grade, our friendship has always been easy and we always pick up where we left off. I know people always say that and it sounds cliche, but seriously, that's how it is.

{ insert really old picture of charlene and me here...i don't have one since my computer crashed...anyone know a good place to have your computer diagnosed and virus' removed? }
.
in lieu of some older pics, here are some more recent or not so recent ones.
.

tatum's wedding last monthclassic california beach trip... 2007.

don't ask me what we are doing in this picture. taken in seattle in old navy dressing room

1 comment:

Charlene said...

this is one of your greatest posts ever. roomies 4 life!