

and of course sushi for dinner. parker called a few of my close friends to come eat with us. we had just a great old time.
bff's
the guests with mouthfuls of sushi...
on a side note. the first time home buyer tax credit is over... we were seriously thinking about purchasing a home to get the $8,000 but at the last moment felt uneasy about it and decided to wait until we didn't feel like we were rushing into something. it may be a while before we get anything but i have found myself noticing houses for sale more and more and wanting one. i can't tell if i really want a home or if i am just getting anxious and feeling stagnant...feeling like we need a change of some kind. either way, i don't think those are good reasons to get a home, right? I also think we have issues with committment... we always try to avoid things that are going to "tie us down" and I think a home was a little too much for us at this point in our lives when we don't know what the future holds. Parker's business is going great but who knows if it could take a turn or if he would decide he wanted to do something different. so for now i'm just saving pictures of my dream home on a little file in my computer... and we are feeling good about our decision not to get the house we were looking at.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! I miss you!!
wow. cute purse! I wish I could have been around to have a birthday celebration with you. I love you and love when you post stuff on your blog!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment