Monday, July 13, 2009

10 minute top

found this tutorial a while ago...bought the fabric...didn't have anything to wear today...so I made this shirt. basically my kind of shirt...loose fitting and simple but still cute...i hope. I would make this shirt a few times over if I could find some good fabric. If you find some....make yourself a shirt!

8 comments:

erica said...

did it really only take 10 min? probably not if i was making it. i really want to try though - i love it! way to go kate!

Jennie B. said...

So dang cute!!! Where is the tutorial?

kate + parker said...

the tutorial is here. http://stitchlounge.com/site/blog/189/ten-minute-top

Anonymous said...

Make me one! ha! That is exactly my kind of shirt, super adorable Kate!

Ashlie Castle said...

Holy crap. that is so cute, and its pretty impressive you made that. I can't sew worth a darn. Nice job!

p.s. we missed you guys on sunday, decided its your turn to cook next time :)

mylyn wood said...

i love it! it looks great on you! I'm going to give it a shot too I think.
ps. i have that necklace too! love it!

Kiley said...

that is so cute! is it hard to make

John and Erin said...

I love it! Way cute. But you make anything look cute on you! It was way fun to see you guys!