



So I didn't post about it because I'm a little paranoid but parker has been gone for the past 2 weeks and I have been home all alone! He is back now so all is right with the world, but I do have to say, those were the longest 2 weeks ever. It is by far the longest amount of time we have been apart since we have been married and I think even since we started dating including the summer when I was in StGeorge. Ya know, I thought about it, and I am completely
capable of living without parker but it's just that I don't
want to. That's why I married him. Life is so much better with him. I know there are a lot of people that have to go much longer without their husbands and I really have empathy for them! Especially those wives whose husbands are in the army or far away for a LONG time. That would be so hard and I really admire them. It is so nice having him home. I thoroughly missed him. While he was gone I found a lot of things to do I don't normally do...llike making bread. Really yummy bread. I bought all the goods for it so I'm going to be making our bread from now on... It takes us at least a week to go through a loaf so i just throw the extra loaves in the freezer till we need them. I don't think it really saves any money but I like doing it so it doesn't really matter...By the way, I realize I blog a lot about food. Sometimes I feel like all it's all I blog about but I think it's because I LOVE food....it's pretty much all I think about it, thus all the blogging! hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment