Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Infant Swimming Resource

k so I don't have kids but I will someday and this video is crazy! My older sister told us about it. You have got to watch it. I don't know how many kids drown a year but it is such a preventable tragedy. I just never thought it was possible to be preventable by teaching your baby to swim/float. Really this is amazing. I already want to do this someday when I have a baby. It is pretty expensive and you have to get at least 30 people in your area that want to do it for them to travel where you are but seriously...you need to watch this video. I don't know how to get videos on my blog so you will have to follow this link.

3 comments:

manders said...

hey hope you two are doing well. hey where is that link for this message? I didn't see it anywhere.

Candice said...

My dad sent me this video and me and Landon actually got a little teary eyed. I used to nanny a little boy who took a ISR class and it was so crazy to watch him learn, but so cool too. I would love to enroll Jackson in a class!

The Walkers said...

My husband, Lance, has taught this method of swimming for 7 years! His mom actually owns a huge business in Salt Lake that specializes in it. And we are most likely going to open our own in Orem/Provo area in the near future. It's awesome stuff and newer to our area but so worth it! His mom has letter after letter of grateful parents whose kids were saved because of their training...